Rarely, a reinstall of Due may be required to resolve certain glitches within iOS and watchOS (such as this Family Sharing problem).
To retain your reminders, timers and settings, please do not delete Due. If you delete Due without having sync set up with Dropbox or iCloud (Due > Settings > Sync), you will lose all your data in Due.
Instead, choose to offload and reinstall Due. This allows you to remove the app itself from your device while retaining all of your reminders, timers and settings.
To Offload and Reinstall Due
- (Optional step) Set up sync with iCloud or Dropbox in Due > Settings > Sync to keep a backup of your data in your personal cloud storage service.
- Go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage.
- You will see all of your apps listed, sorted by how much space each app takes. Scroll down to find Due. (Due should take up around 50 MB of storage.)
- Tap on Due, then select Offload App. (Important: Do not tap on ‘Delete App’.)
- Confirm by selecting Offload App again.
- After Due has been offloaded, tap on Reinstall App. This would redownload Due from the App Store automatically.