If you’re not getting notifications—visual alerts, sounds, badges, vibration—from your reminders and timers, please first check the following:
- In Due > Settings > Alerts & Badges, ensure that:
- ‘Badges’ is set to something other than ‘None’.
- ‘Sounds’ and ‘Alerts’ are enabled under ‘Reminders’.
- ‘Sounds’ and ‘Alerts’ are enabled under ‘Timers’
- In iOS > Settings > Notifications > Due, ensure that:
- ‘Allow Notifications’ is enabled.
- ‘Lock Screen’ is enabled under ‘Alerts’.
- ‘Notification Centre’ is enabled under ‘Alerts’.
- ‘Banners’ is enabled under ‘Alerts’.
- ‘Sounds’ is enabled.
- ‘Badges’ is enabled.
- If the settings were properly enabled in step 2, please toggle them all off, then back on again.
If you‘re getting notifications only when your iPhone screen is unlocked:
- Ensure that Do Not Disturb is disabled on your device.
- If you're using an Apple Watch, please take note that notifications go to either your Apple Watch or iPhone, but not both. Please see this support document from Apple for more information on this system behaviour.
If you‘re not getting sounds:
- Ensure that ringer switch is turned on. Apart from Apple's built-in Clock app, no other app can make any alert sound when your device is put on silent.
- If your ringer switch is turned on but you're still not receiving any sound for your alerts, please head to iOS Settings > Sounds & Haptics:
- Drag the ‘Ringer And Alerts’ slider all the way to the left, then let go of your finger.
- Drag the ‘Ringer and Alerts’ slider back to the original position. You should hear a preview of your ringtone from your speaker.
If all of the above settings are correctly configured, or if they steps above doesn't help, restart your device.