Due uses the Documents in the Cloud technology to keep your database in sync. However there are times when iCloud may fail to upload or download your database from the cloud, or fail to reflect changes made on another device.
If you're encountering such an issue, do consider using Dropbox sync, which is a lot more predictable, and supports background sync. If not, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Head to Due > Settings > Sync > Advanced > Choose Delete from iCloud.
- Do this for all of your iOS devices.
- If you're having problems syncing with a Mac, also follow the iCloud troubleshooting guide for the Mac.
- To ensure best results, you should turn off 'iCloud Drive' in iOS > Settings > iCloud on all of your iOS devices as well.
- Turn off all of your iOS and OS X devices.
- Turn them back on again.
- Turn back on 'iCloud Drive' in iOS > Settings > iCloud.
- Link Due with iCloud and sync again.