If you're not receiving any sound, alerts or badges at all, refer to this support article instead.
If you're just not receiving alert sound, but are receiving badges and banner/popup alerts correctly, please follow the steps in this article.
- Ensure that 'Sounds' is enabled under 'Reminders' and 'Timers' in Due > Settings > Alerts & Badges.
- Check that the 'Allow Notifications' and 'Sounds' are enabled in iOS > Settings > Notifications > Due
- Please ensure that ringer switch is turned on. Apart from Apple's built-in Clock app, no other app can make any alert sound when your device is put on silent.
- If your ringer switch is turned on but you're still not receiving any sound for your alerts, please head to iOS Settings > Sounds.
- Drag the 'Ringer And Alerts' slider all the way to the left, then let go of your finger.
- Drag the 'Ringer and Alerts' slider back to the original position. You should hear a preview of your ringtone from your speaker.