If you're not getting notifications (either visual alerts, badges, sounds, or all of them) from your reminders and timers, please check the following:
- Ensure that 'Sounds' and 'Alerts' are enabled under 'Reminders' and 'Timers' in Due > Settings > Alerts & Badges.
- Check that the 'Allow Notifications', 'Sounds', 'Badge App Icon', 'Show on Lock Screen', 'Alert Style When Unlocked' are properly configured in iOS > Settings > Notifications > Due
- While you're in step 2, toggle 'Allow Notifications' off, then back on again.
- Also toggle the 'Alert Style When Unlocked' between 'Banners' and 'Alerts'
- Make sure Do Not Disturb is not enabled on your device.
- If all of the above settings are correctly configured, or if they steps above doesn't help, restart your device, then try step 3 again.