If you're not getting notifications (either visual alerts, badges, sounds, or all of them) from your reminders and timers, please check the following:
- Ensure that 'Sounds' and 'Alerts' are enabled under 'Reminders' and 'Timers' in Due > Settings > Alerts & Badges.
- In iOS > Settings > Notifications > Due, ensure that 'Allow Notifications' is enabled, and 'Alerts' is enabled for 'Lock Screen', 'Notification Centre' and 'Banners'. Also ensure that 'Sounds' and 'Badges' are enabled.
- If the settings were properly enabled in step 2, consider toggling them all off, then back on again.
- Make sure Do Not Disturb is not enabled on your device.
- If all of the above settings are correctly configured, or if they steps above doesn't help, restart your device, then try step 3 again.